Halloween Cake Ideas
NOTE: I got my Halloween Cake Ideas from the Tombstone Cake on this site, and would like to thank the poster of this cake for the great idea- everyone loved it!
Here's my diretions:
1. Frost your cake with chocolate icing.
2. Put chocolate teddy grahams into a food processor and crumble them up. Put them all over the top of the cake.
3. Shape ghosts out of white fondant and use writing icing to give them faces.
4. Write "RIP" on 4-5 Milano brand cookies.
5. Make the path out of candy corn.
6. Place the ghosts and tombstones onto the cake.
7. Use green icing in a piping bag with a star tip to create bushes in front of tombstones and grass around the path.
8. Put green sprinkles down the middle of the path to look like patches of grass.
From the editor:
You're very welcome Madison. The "Tombstone Cake" mentioned is one of my cakes. I'm glad everyone loved your cake!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to birthday cake pictures.
looking for something in particular?
If you want to find something in a hurry? No Problem. Find the answers you need here:
still have questions?
If you still have any questions about baking, assembling or decorating a cake, ask them here!
keep the excitement going
Never be short of a great cake idea at a moment's notice.
Sign up for the "Too Nice To Slice" newsletter and get fantastic
insider tips, tricks and out of the box cake decorating ideas delivered
right to your inbox.
share the love
If you like what you see, why not share this site with your friends? There's always something new baking around here.