how to make easy marble cake
(Barataria, LA 70036)
I have a yellow box cake and I want to make it a marble cake do I just add 1/2c of cocoa powder to 1cup of made yellow cake mix?
From the editor:
To turn a yellow cake mix into a marble cake:
1. Divide the prepared batter evenly into two bowls.
2. Melt three ounces of chocolate chips or chopped semi-sweet chocolate and let it cool a little.
3. Mix the cooled chocolate into one half of the batter.
4. Drop alternate spoonfuls of yellow and chocolate batter into your cake pan, until all the batter is used or the pan is 2/3 full. Swirl a knife through the mix to marble the batter.
5. Bake as per directions on box.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Questions About Decorating a Cake.
looking for something in particular?
If you want to find something in a hurry? No Problem. Find the answers you need here:
still have questions?
If you still have any questions about baking, assembling or decorating a cake, ask them here!
keep the excitement going
Never be short of a great cake idea at a moment's notice.
Sign up for the "Too Nice To Slice" newsletter and get fantastic
insider tips, tricks and out of the box cake decorating ideas delivered
right to your inbox.
share the love
If you like what you see, why not share this site with your friends? There's always something new baking around here.